News & Events
- May 23, 2019 Groundbreaking Kicks Off Start of Affordable Apartments for Families in Union County
- May 15, 2019 DCA to Host Information Seminars for Home Contractors Working with Homeowners in the RREM Program and LMI Homeowners Rebuilding Program
- April 11, 2019 NJHMFA Celebrates Ribbon Cutting for Affordable Apartments for Families in Ocean Township Built With Sandy Recovery Funding
- April 8, 2019 Governor Murphy Takes Major Step Forward to Provide More Funding to Sandy-Impacted Homeowners
- March 8, 2019 Outreach Sessions about Supplemental Fund Will Be Held throughout the Month of March
- February 28, 2019 Rental Assistance Extended for Homeowners in the RREM Program and the LMI Program
- February 8, 2019 Disaster Resiliency Initiative Funded by DCA Receives National Attention
- December 26, 2018 DCA Proposes Reallocating $60 Million in Superstorm Sandy Funds to State’s Major Homeowner and Rental Housing Recovery Programs
To prevent fraud in Sandy recovery programs, call toll free 1-855-OSC-TIPS.
Homeowners in the RREM Program and LMI Homeowners Rebuilding Program may contact the New Jersey Division of Consumer Affairs at 800-242-5846, NJConsumerAffairs.gov, or by email at AskConsumerAffairs@dca.lps.state.nj.us to learn if the home improvement and/or home elevation contractor you are considering is registered to do business in the state or has been the subject of consumer complaints.
For advice on selecting a home improvement and/or home elevation contractor, please read the Avoid Home Repair Scams tip sheet from the New Jersey Division of Consumer Affairs by clicking the below link: