News & Events
- February 8, 2019 Disaster Resiliency Initiative Funded by DCA Receives National Attention
- December 26, 2018 DCA Proposes Reallocating $60 Million in Superstorm Sandy Funds to State’s Major Homeowner and Rental Housing Recovery Programs
- December 12, 2018 NJHMFA Celebrates Grand Opening of Mixed-Use, Mixed-Income Apartments in Monmouth County Financed by Sandy Recovery Funding
- November 5, 2018 DCA Announces Free Housing Resource Fair in Ocean County
- October 29, 2018 On the Sixth Anniversary of Superstorm Sandy, Governor Murphy and Lieutenant Governor Oliver Announce Major Changes to Superstorm Sandy Recovery Housing Programs
- October 17, 2018 NJHMFA Marks Grand Opening of Affordable Rental Community for Family, Seniors in Monmouth County Financed With Sandy Recovery Funding
- September 24, 2018 DCA Announces Free Housing Resource Fair in Monmouth County
- September 14, 2018 Storm Resilience Web-Based Platform Funded by DCA Will Be Highlighted Tomorrow on National Television
To prevent fraud in Sandy recovery programs, call toll free 1-855-OSC-TIPS.
Homeowners in the RREM Program and LMI Homeowners Rebuilding Program may contact the New Jersey Division of Consumer Affairs at 800-242-5846, NJConsumerAffairs.gov, or by email at AskConsumerAffairs@dca.lps.state.nj.us to learn if the home improvement and/or home elevation contractor you are considering is registered to do business in the state or has been the subject of consumer complaints.
For advice on selecting a home improvement and/or home elevation contractor, please read the Avoid Home Repair Scams tip sheet from the New Jersey Division of Consumer Affairs by clicking the below link: