News & Events
- July 20, 2018 DCA Proposes Reallocating Sandy Recovery Funds to Continue Providing Housing Counseling Services and Rental Assistance to Households Hard Hit by Superstorm Sandy
- July 5, 2018 DCA Announces ‘Selecting a Contractor’ Presentation Series for Sandy-Impacted Homeowners
- June 15, 2018 DCA Announces Housing Resource Fair in Ocean County for Sandy-Impacted Residents
- June 12, 2018 DCA Announces Housing Recovery Information Session in Ocean County to Help Homeowners and Rental Property Owners Hard Hit by Superstorm Sandy
- June 4, 2018 DCA Announces Housing Resource Fair in Essex County for Sandy-Impacted Residents
- April 23, 2018 DCA Contributes to Disaster Recovery Efforts in Puerto Rico
- March 13, 2018 NJHMFA Marks Ribbon-Cutting of Supportive Housing in New Brunswick for Homeless Residents
- March 5, 2018 DCA Announces Housing Resource Fair in Monmouth County for Sandy-Impacted Residents
To prevent fraud in Sandy recovery programs, call toll free 1-855-OSC-TIPS or 1-855-SANDY39.
Homeowners in the RREM Program and LMI Homeowners Rebuilding Program may contact the New Jersey Division of Consumer Affairs at 800-242-5846, NJConsumerAffairs.gov, or by email at AskConsumerAffairs@dca.lps.state.nj.us to learn if the home improvement and/or home elevation contractor you are considering is registered to do business in the state or has been the subject of consumer complaints.
For advice on selecting a home improvement and/or home elevation contractor, please read the Avoid Home Repair Scams tip sheet from the New Jersey Division of Consumer Affairs by clicking the below link: