News & Events
- October 17, 2018 NJHMFA Marks Grand Opening of Affordable Rental Community for Family, Seniors in Monmouth County Financed With Sandy Recovery Funding
- September 24, 2018 DCA Announces Free Housing Resource Fair in Monmouth County
- September 14, 2018 Storm Resilience Web-Based Platform Funded by DCA Will Be Highlighted Tomorrow on National Television
- September 13, 2018 NJHMFA Celebrates Grand Opening of Affordable Rental Apartments in Jackson Financed with Sandy Recovery Funding
- September 7, 2018 DCA Announces Free Community Resource Fair in Middlesex County
- July 20, 2018 DCA Proposes Reallocating Sandy Recovery Funds to Continue Providing Housing Counseling Services and Rental Assistance to Households Hard Hit by Superstorm Sandy
- July 5, 2018 DCA Announces ‘Selecting a Contractor’ Presentation Series for Sandy-Impacted Homeowners
- June 15, 2018 DCA Announces Housing Resource Fair in Ocean County for Sandy-Impacted Residents
To prevent fraud in Sandy recovery programs, call toll free 1-855-OSC-TIPS.
Homeowners in the RREM Program and LMI Homeowners Rebuilding Program may contact the New Jersey Division of Consumer Affairs at 800-242-5846, NJConsumerAffairs.gov, or by email at AskConsumerAffairs@dca.lps.state.nj.us to learn if the home improvement and/or home elevation contractor you are considering is registered to do business in the state or has been the subject of consumer complaints.
For advice on selecting a home improvement and/or home elevation contractor, please read the Avoid Home Repair Scams tip sheet from the New Jersey Division of Consumer Affairs by clicking the below link: