News & Events
- March 8, 2019 Outreach Sessions about Supplemental Fund Will Be Held throughout the Month of March
- February 28, 2019 Rental Assistance Extended for Homeowners in the RREM Program and the LMI Program
- February 8, 2019 Disaster Resiliency Initiative Funded by DCA Receives National Attention
- December 26, 2018 DCA Proposes Reallocating $60 Million in Superstorm Sandy Funds to State’s Major Homeowner and Rental Housing Recovery Programs
- December 12, 2018 NJHMFA Celebrates Grand Opening of Mixed-Use, Mixed-Income Apartments in Monmouth County Financed by Sandy Recovery Funding
- November 5, 2018 DCA Announces Free Housing Resource Fair in Ocean County
- October 29, 2018 On the Sixth Anniversary of Superstorm Sandy, Governor Murphy and Lieutenant Governor Oliver Announce Major Changes to Superstorm Sandy Recovery Housing Programs
- October 17, 2018 NJHMFA Marks Grand Opening of Affordable Rental Community for Family, Seniors in Monmouth County Financed With Sandy Recovery Funding
To prevent fraud in Sandy recovery programs, call toll free 1-855-OSC-TIPS.
Homeowners in the RREM Program and LMI Homeowners Rebuilding Program may contact the New Jersey Division of Consumer Affairs at 800-242-5846, NJConsumerAffairs.gov, or by email at AskConsumerAffairs@dca.lps.state.nj.us to learn if the home improvement and/or home elevation contractor you are considering is registered to do business in the state or has been the subject of consumer complaints.
For advice on selecting a home improvement and/or home elevation contractor, please read the Avoid Home Repair Scams tip sheet from the New Jersey Division of Consumer Affairs by clicking the below link: