News & Events
- November 21, 2019 DCA will hold a public hearing to solicit public comments on the State’s plan to reallocate CDBG-DR funds.
- November 1, 2019 NJHMFA Financing to Continue Sandy Repairs at Hoboken Public Housing Buildings
- July 9, 2019 NJHMFA Marks Opening of Affordable, Supportive Apartments for Veterans in Hoboken, Development Includes Superstorm Sandy Recovery Funding
- July 1, 2019 Sandy-Impacted Mortgage Forbearance Extension
- June 17, 2019 New Apartments Affordable to Working Families Open in Asbury Park
- June 13, 2019 New Age-Restricted Affordable Apartments Open in Seaside Heights
- May 23, 2019 Groundbreaking Kicks Off Start of Affordable Apartments for Families in Union County
- May 15, 2019 DCA to Host Information Seminars for Home Contractors Working with Homeowners in the RREM Program and LMI Homeowners Rebuilding Program
To prevent fraud in Sandy recovery programs, call toll free 1-855-OSC-TIPS.
Homeowners in the RREM Program and LMI Homeowners Rebuilding Program may contact the New Jersey Division of Consumer Affairs at 800-242-5846, NJConsumerAffairs.gov, or by email at AskConsumerAffairs@dca.lps.state.nj.us to learn if the home improvement and/or home elevation contractor you are considering is registered to do business in the state or has been the subject of consumer complaints.
For advice on selecting a home improvement and/or home elevation contractor, please read the Avoid Home Repair Scams tip sheet from the New Jersey Division of Consumer Affairs by clicking the below link: