News & Events
- November 5, 2018 DCA Announces Free Housing Resource Fair in Ocean County
- October 29, 2018 On the Sixth Anniversary of Superstorm Sandy, Governor Murphy and Lieutenant Governor Oliver Announce Major Changes to Superstorm Sandy Recovery Housing Programs
- October 17, 2018 NJHMFA Marks Grand Opening of Affordable Rental Community for Family, Seniors in Monmouth County Financed With Sandy Recovery Funding
- September 24, 2018 DCA Announces Free Housing Resource Fair in Monmouth County
- September 14, 2018 Storm Resilience Web-Based Platform Funded by DCA Will Be Highlighted Tomorrow on National Television
- September 13, 2018 NJHMFA Celebrates Grand Opening of Affordable Rental Apartments in Jackson Financed with Sandy Recovery Funding
- September 7, 2018 DCA Announces Free Community Resource Fair in Middlesex County
- July 20, 2018 DCA Proposes Reallocating Sandy Recovery Funds to Continue Providing Housing Counseling Services and Rental Assistance to Households Hard Hit by Superstorm Sandy
To prevent fraud in Sandy recovery programs, call toll free 1-855-OSC-TIPS.
Homeowners in the RREM Program and LMI Homeowners Rebuilding Program may contact the New Jersey Division of Consumer Affairs at 800-242-5846, NJConsumerAffairs.gov, or by email at AskConsumerAffairs@dca.lps.state.nj.us to learn if the home improvement and/or home elevation contractor you are considering is registered to do business in the state or has been the subject of consumer complaints.
For advice on selecting a home improvement and/or home elevation contractor, please read the Avoid Home Repair Scams tip sheet from the New Jersey Division of Consumer Affairs by clicking the below link: