News & Events
- November 1, 2019 NJHMFA Financing to Continue Sandy Repairs at Hoboken Public Housing Buildings
- July 9, 2019 NJHMFA Marks Opening of Affordable, Supportive Apartments for Veterans in Hoboken, Development Includes Superstorm Sandy Recovery Funding
- July 1, 2019 Sandy-Impacted Mortgage Forbearance Extension
- June 17, 2019 New Apartments Affordable to Working Families Open in Asbury Park
- June 13, 2019 New Age-Restricted Affordable Apartments Open in Seaside Heights
- May 23, 2019 Groundbreaking Kicks Off Start of Affordable Apartments for Families in Union County
- May 15, 2019 DCA to Host Information Seminars for Home Contractors Working with Homeowners in the RREM Program and LMI Homeowners Rebuilding Program
- April 11, 2019 NJHMFA Celebrates Ribbon Cutting for Affordable Apartments for Families in Ocean Township Built With Sandy Recovery Funding
To prevent fraud in Sandy recovery programs, call toll free 1-855-OSC-TIPS.
Homeowners in the RREM Program and LMI Homeowners Rebuilding Program may contact the New Jersey Division of Consumer Affairs at 800-242-5846, NJConsumerAffairs.gov, or by email at AskConsumerAffairs@dca.lps.state.nj.us to learn if the home improvement and/or home elevation contractor you are considering is registered to do business in the state or has been the subject of consumer complaints.
For advice on selecting a home improvement and/or home elevation contractor, please read the Avoid Home Repair Scams tip sheet from the New Jersey Division of Consumer Affairs by clicking the below link: