- November 20, 2017 DCA Announces Expanded Housing Recovery Information Session in Atlantic City to Help Homeowners and Rental Property Owners Hard Hit by Superstorm Sandy
- Storm Resilience Project, Bringing Geospatial Data to Municipal Officials’ Fingertips.
- New Jersey Five Years Post-Sandy, Stronger Than The Storm
- October 25, 2017 Christie Administration Celebrates Grand Opening of Senior Affordable Rental Community in Middletown Built with Sandy Recovery Funds
- October 25, 2017 U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development Releases $230 Million for Hudson River Flood-Resilience Project.