News & Events
- April 23, 2018 DCA Contributes to Disaster Recovery Efforts in Puerto Rico
- March 13, 2018 NJHMFA Marks Ribbon-Cutting of Supportive Housing in New Brunswick for Homeless Residents
- March 5, 2018 DCA Announces Housing Resource Fair in Monmouth County for Sandy-Impacted Residents
- January 29, 2018 January Public Hearing Scheduled for Action Plan Substantial Amendment 25 for Rebuild by Design Meadowlands Flood Resiliency Project
- January 19, 2018 DCA Announces Housing Recovery Information Session in Monmouth County to Help Homeowners and Rental Property Owners Hard Hit by Superstorm Sandy
- November 27, 2017 NJHMFA Board Approves Affordable Rental and Supportive Housing Projects Financed by Sandy Recovery Funds
- November 20, 2017 DCA Announces Expanded Housing Recovery Information Session in Atlantic City to Help Homeowners and Rental Property Owners Hard Hit by Superstorm Sandy
- Storm Resilience Project, Bringing Geospatial Data to Municipal Officials’ Fingertips.
To prevent fraud in Sandy recovery programs, call toll free 1-855-OSC-TIPS or 1-855-SANDY39.
Homeowners in the RREM Program and LMI Homeowners Rebuilding Program may contact the New Jersey Division of Consumer Affairs at 800-242-5846, NJConsumerAffairs.gov, or by email at AskConsumerAffairs@dca.lps.state.nj.us to learn if the home improvement and/or home elevation contractor you are considering is registered to do business in the state or has been the subject of consumer complaints.
For advice on selecting a home improvement and/or home elevation contractor, please read the Avoid Home Repair Scams tip sheet from the New Jersey Division of Consumer Affairs by clicking the below link: