News & Events
- August 11, 2016 Christie Administration Announces Housing Recovery Information Session in Atlantic County to Help Homeowners and Rental Property Owners Hard Hit by Superstorm Sandy
- Trial by Flooding: First Time Homeowner in Union Beach Hit Hard by Sandy, Bounces Back with Help of RREM Program
- August 2, 2016 Christie Administration Awards $136 Million in Sandy Recovery Funds to Create 902 Affordable Housing Units in Storm-Impacted Communities
- Landlord Rental Repair Program Is Life Saver for Seaside Heights Property Owner and His Tenants
- July 13, 2016 Christie Administration Marks Grand Opening of Gloria Robinson Court Homes in Hudson County
- July 12, 2016 Christie Administration Announces Housing Recovery Information Session in Ocean County to Help Homeowners and Rental Property Owners Hard Hit by Superstorm Sandy
- July 1, 2016 Christie Administration Marks Groundbreaking of Veterans’ Affordable Housing Project in Bergen County
- July 1, 2016 Christie Administration Marks Grand Opening of Affordable Housing Project in Essex County
To prevent fraud in Sandy recovery programs, call toll free 1-855-OSC-TIPS or 1-855-SANDY39.
Homeowners in the RREM Program and LMI Homeowners Rebuilding Program may contact the New Jersey Division of Consumer Affairs at 800-242-5846, NJConsumerAffairs.gov, or by email at AskConsumerAffairs@dca.lps.state.nj.us to learn if the home improvement and/or home elevation contractor you are considering is registered to do business in the state or has been the subject of consumer complaints.
For advice on selecting a home improvement and/or home elevation contractor, please read the Avoid Home Repair Scams tip sheet from the New Jersey Division of Consumer Affairs by clicking the below link: