News & Events
- May 1, 2017 – Christie Administration Marks Groundbreaking of Housing for Homeless in Union City Using Sandy Special Needs Funds
- May 1, 2017 – Christie Administration Schedules May 11 Public Hearing For Meadowlands Flood-Resiliency Project
- April 27, 2017 – Atlantic County Housing Resource Fair for Sandy Impacted Residents
- April 25, 2017 – Ocean County Housing Resource Fair for Sandy Impacted Residents
- April 19, 2017 – Christie Administration Proposes Reallocating $135 Million in Sandy Recovery Funds to Expand Blue Acres Buyout Program and Continue Financing Affordable Housing in Counties Hardest Hit by Superstorm
- April 13, 2017 Christie Administration Schedules April 24 Public Hearing For Hudson River Storm-Resiliency Project
- April 3, 2017 – Ocean County Housing Resource Fair for Sandy Impacted Residents
- Homeowners affected by Superstorm Sandy may be eligible for mortgage forbearance
To prevent fraud in Sandy recovery programs, call toll free 1-855-OSC-TIPS or 1-855-SANDY39.
Homeowners in the RREM Program and LMI Homeowners Rebuilding Program may contact the New Jersey Division of Consumer Affairs at 800-242-5846, NJConsumerAffairs.gov, or by email at AskConsumerAffairs@dca.lps.state.nj.us to learn if the home improvement and/or home elevation contractor you are considering is registered to do business in the state or has been the subject of consumer complaints.
For advice on selecting a home improvement and/or home elevation contractor, please read the Avoid Home Repair Scams tip sheet from the New Jersey Division of Consumer Affairs by clicking the below link: