News & Events
- November 27, 2017 NJHMFA Board Approves Affordable Rental and Supportive Housing Projects Financed by Sandy Recovery Funds
- November 20, 2017 DCA Announces Expanded Housing Recovery Information Session in Atlantic City to Help Homeowners and Rental Property Owners Hard Hit by Superstorm Sandy
- Storm Resilience Project, Bringing Geospatial Data to Municipal Officials’ Fingertips.
- New Jersey Five Years Post-Sandy, Stronger Than The Storm
- October 25, 2017 Christie Administration Celebrates Grand Opening of Senior Affordable Rental Community in Middletown Built with Sandy Recovery Funds
- October 25, 2017 U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development Releases $230 Million for Hudson River Flood-Resilience Project.
- Monday, October 23, 2017 Moody’s Investors Service: Jersey Shore Counties Well Prepared To Handle Next Superstorm
- October 20, 2017 NJHMFA Board Approves Commitments for Supportive Housing Projects Financed in Part by Sandy Recovery Funds
To prevent fraud in Sandy recovery programs, call toll free 1-855-OSC-TIPS or 1-855-SANDY39.
Homeowners in the RREM Program and LMI Homeowners Rebuilding Program may contact the New Jersey Division of Consumer Affairs at 800-242-5846, NJConsumerAffairs.gov, or by email at AskConsumerAffairs@dca.lps.state.nj.us to learn if the home improvement and/or home elevation contractor you are considering is registered to do business in the state or has been the subject of consumer complaints.
For advice on selecting a home improvement and/or home elevation contractor, please read the Avoid Home Repair Scams tip sheet from the New Jersey Division of Consumer Affairs by clicking the below link: