News & Events
- June 21, 2017 Christie Administration Marks Grand Opening of Jersey City Senior Apartments Built With Sandy Recovery Funds
- June 16, 2017 Christie Administration Marks Grand Opening of Ocean Township Senior Housing Units Built with Sandy Recovery Funds
- June 13, 2017 DCA Announces Housing Recovery Information Session in Monmouth County to Help Homeowners and Rental Property Owners Hard Hit by Superstorm Sandy
- June 13, 2017 OIG: New Jersey is Only Recipient of Disaster Recovery Funds to Comply With All Federal Internal Audit Regulations, Ensuring Proper Use of Sandy Aid
- June 8, 2017 Gloria Robinson Court Homes IV in Jersey City Wins Prestigious National Award
- June 2, 2017 Christie Administration Marks Grand Opening of Lacey Township Affordable Housing Units Built with Sandy Recovery Funds
- May 8, 2017 DCA Announces Expanded Housing Recovery Information Session in Atlantic City to Help Homeowners and Rental Property Owners Hard Hit by Superstorm Sandy
- May 1, 2017 – Christie Administration Marks Groundbreaking of Housing for Homeless in Union City Using Sandy Special Needs Funds
To prevent fraud in Sandy recovery programs, call toll free 1-855-OSC-TIPS or 1-855-SANDY39.
Homeowners in the RREM Program and LMI Homeowners Rebuilding Program may contact the New Jersey Division of Consumer Affairs at 800-242-5846, NJConsumerAffairs.gov, or by email at AskConsumerAffairs@dca.lps.state.nj.us to learn if the home improvement and/or home elevation contractor you are considering is registered to do business in the state or has been the subject of consumer complaints.
For advice on selecting a home improvement and/or home elevation contractor, please read the Avoid Home Repair Scams tip sheet from the New Jersey Division of Consumer Affairs by clicking the below link: