News & Events
- January 26, 2017 11:00 am – 2:00 pm Middlesex County Housing Resource Fair for Sandy Impacted Residents
- December 7, 2016 DCA to Host Housing Resource Fair in Bergen County for Sandy-Impacted Residents
- December 2, 2016 Christie Administration Announces Housing Recovery Information Session in Cape May County to Help Homeowners and Rental Property Owners Hard Hit by Superstorm Sandy
- November 29, 2016 Christie Administration Highlights Brigantine for Successfully Developing and Implementing Storm Resiliency Projects with Help of Sandy Recovery Grants
- November 14, 2016 DCA to Host Housing Resource Fair in Cape May County for Sandy-Impacted Residents
- October 25, 2016 Christie Administration Celebrates Grand Opening of Franklin Street Villa, an Affordable Housing Project in Bergen County Assisted with Sandy Recovery Funds
- October 24, 2016 Christie Administration Announces Housing Recovery Information Session in Monmouth County to Help Homeowners and Rental Property Owners Hard Hit by Superstorm Sandy
- Ocean County Housing Resource Fair for Sandy-Impacted Residents on October 28, 2016.
To prevent fraud in Sandy recovery programs, call toll free 1-855-OSC-TIPS or 1-855-SANDY39.
Homeowners in the RREM Program and LMI Homeowners Rebuilding Program may contact the New Jersey Division of Consumer Affairs at 800-242-5846, NJConsumerAffairs.gov, or by email at AskConsumerAffairs@dca.lps.state.nj.us to learn if the home improvement and/or home elevation contractor you are considering is registered to do business in the state or has been the subject of consumer complaints.
For advice on selecting a home improvement and/or home elevation contractor, please read the Avoid Home Repair Scams tip sheet from the New Jersey Division of Consumer Affairs by clicking the below link: